Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bali Part 4



I actually went to Kanto Lampo waterfall before coming to Canggu (because like i mentioned i didn't have enough time the day before) so this definitely wouldn't take up an entire day. But basically, we travelled out to Canggu to chill at La Brisa on our last day!

There is an entrance fee of i think SGD10-20 and the beach club is so cute!! I loved the vibes and the beach was just a staircase down. There was a pool and lots of day beds and hammocks and a DJ too!


The only thing i didn't like was that there were no showers so I couldn't bathe after hanging out in the pool.....? I think they're expanding and renovating so they might be working on that :)

It is such a pretty place to hang out and watch the sunset!


There is a Nalu Bowls store about 10 minutes walk away so if you're into smoothie bowls you could probably have some before heading to La Brisa!

Before leaving for the airport, we stopped at Deus Cafe for dinner. It was just a few minutes drive away and our driver recommended it to us! I didn't take any photos but the dish that stood out was the White Snapper with rice, we weren't expecting it but it was good!


Thats all for my Bali trip itinerary – I hope my recommendations help a bit if you're reading this because you're planning a trip to Bali soon :)

x